The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We are determined to bring a little bit of Sweden to Mexico.Job description
We want to fill this position with an energetic professional to work closely with the Retail Project Leaders to monitor and track the financial status of our IKEA projects with special focus on retail cost. The Assistant Commercial Navigator (IKEA Project) shall support the implementation of retail budget and cost control measures across the project execution stages, sharing best practice, controlling and monitoring administrative procedure to achieve cost efficiency objective.
- Performing monthly cost reconciliation and generate cost management report for IKEA projects.
- Support cashflow review, annual budgeting and forecasting for IKEA projects.
- Support project cost account booking by contributing cost information to Finance team.
- Support budgetary controls such as the retail change order process to ensure rigorous control, visibility, strict monitoring and reporting of retail costs for early warning of potential overspends.
- Assist in the review of purchase orders in the system for retail investment.
- Administration of payment process and liaise with finance team to follow through.
- You shall have at least 3 years working experience in project costing exposures.
- Experience with budget / costs estimating, cashflow and forecast projections works.
- Good understanding of accounting requirements.
- Good written and oral skills with English as first language.
- Strong analytical, strategic and tactical abilities.
This position is based in Mexico City and offers a rare opportunity to be part of the establishment of IKEA in a whole new market. You will get a chance to push boundaries and influence the direction of IKEA in Mexico. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective. Because here opportunities arise and growth follows.
If you are interested to be part of our team apply here!
Please send your CV in English.