At Children’s IKEA, we are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a playful approach to life at home. We come from all over the world, but we share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people” and the many for us is children “The most important people in the world” and of course their parents. We develop safe and affordable products for a beautiful, playful, and more convenient life at home. We are passionate about children and their development. Everything we do is based on a spirit of playfulness and togetherness, and now we are looking for someone who share our positive attitude and valuesJob description
You will lead the Children’s Learning & Development agenda to enable development of highly performing and competent people in Range Area Children’s IKEA and across Inter IKEA Group, securing our business needs now and for the future.
Your responsibilities in this assignment will include:
Range Area Children’s IKEA
- Develop and facilitate Learning & Development initiatives within the Range Area based on latest knowledge and insights
- Develop and hold together initiatives for involving and collaborating with experts, both children and adults
- Develop and facilitate Children’s School so it is constantly up to date with business needs
Across Inter IKEA Group
Within the Children’sCompetence Area, in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders:
- Lead the process to transform business needs into common Learning & Development needs, now and for the future
- Aggregate the needs and lead the work to address the L&D implications together with the areas of Children’s expertise
- Manage and secure execution of relevant, up to date and innovative learning and development solutions that are available and communicated to the many coworkers
- Identify synergies and common ways of working for efficient and effective Learning and development across Inter IKEA Group.
- Support the organisation by analysing external competence implications and trends
- Secure compliance and follow up of the common L&D processes and working methods
- Be the main speaking partner, both internal and external for IIG common Learning & Development initiatives
- Lead, participate and/or contribute in projects and networks connected to People & Culture generally and Talent & Development specifically
As a Learning and Development Leader, you have a good understanding of IKEA direction, the strategic framework and the connection to competence, as well as a good understanding of the IKEA Vision, Concept, Business Idea and IKEA Culture & Values together with good knowledge of the IKEA Leadership capabilities.
You are passionate about creating a better everyday life for children and their parents and you have a playful approach.
• You are inspired by developing people and business together
• You can easily build strong and trustful relationships with multiple stakeholders on different levels
• You dare to influence, inspire and make a difference
• You have strong communication and facilitation skills
• You have the ability to combine working on strategic, tactical and operational level
• You have knowledge in the processes, working methods, frameworks and ways of working (internal & external) within competence development
• You are experienced with driving projects on a global level
• You lead by example and you are a true ambassador of IKEA culture and values
In this role you will be part of the Childrens IKEA range team and report to the Range team manager. You will also be part of the Learning and Development leader community.
Are you ready to join us in Children’s IKEA? We want to hear from you
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest 31st of May 2023. Apply when you are ready but don’t wait too long. The recruitment is an ongoing process so if we find the right candidate, we might close the possibility to apply earlier. We look forward to receiving your application, your CV and a motivational letter in English.
If you have questions about the role, please connect with hiring manager Mark D´Souza email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact the Recruiter, Carolina Reventberg: firstname.lastname@example.org