The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
- Understanding the importance of accurate stock inventory and how my own actions impact on this.
- Understanding global solutions, tools and working methods and the IKEA Concept and ensure to use the appropriate manuals and other education tools to support in maximizing our customers’ shopping experience.
- Contributing to the check-out action plan and taking ownership in its delivery.
- Listening to feedback from customer when given and passing this on to the manager.
- Follow cash handling procedures to ensure the security of money handling.
- Look for more effective ways of working to reduce costs.
- Ensure check-outs is effectively equipped at all times throughout the day and is ready and available to help customers when needed.
- Ability to use and take personal initiative.
- Enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team.
- Good attention to detail Good at quickly building rapport.
- Computer literate, Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a larger team
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.