The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- To greet, attend, guide, assist customers & visitors
- Provide information when required. Hand out shopping tools (pens, measuring tape, IKEA shopping bags, trolleys etc) keep supply of these tools available at all times.
- Attend telephone calls, take messages and pass it on to concerned Dept., carry out announcements / paging on the public address system.
- To keep store information and phone numbers within reach
- Ensure that customers do not carry lighted cigarette, pets, bags, camera/video & eatables in showroom area.
- To take responsibility of catalogue distribution and maintaining the statistics.
- To handle the customer’s lockers
- Providing information about IKEA products/offers/promotions
- To record and maintain visitor statistics of IKEA.
- To assist in filling the forms and providing necessary information about the usage & benefits of the IKEA cards.
- Provide information when required on the IKEA cards.
- To provide the details about their points and redemption, free meal vouchers & other activities.
- To greet, attend, guide, and assist customers & visitors.
- Submit a weekly report on card holders.
- Courteous and efficient Customer service & communication
- Taking responsibility in handling & solving problems Quality , accuracy & commitment to work
- Delivery on time
- Flexibility in working hours
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.