• Customer Behaviour – Knowledge of existing and potential customer’s needs, behaviours and aspirations to be able to help Ingka evaluate future endeavours and further translate insights into most relevant ideas & solutions, to support for business purpose and decision-making.
• Customer experience practices – knowledge of the customer experience practices and innovations used by the industries worldwide (including retail, meeting places, F&B, leisure, hotel business, other places where customer experience is an integral part of the business.
• IKEA concept, culture and values – Knowledge of IKEAs, Ingka Centres and Livat corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation.
• Sustainability – Good knowledge about the local sustainability agenda and applicable laws. Knowledge of how to transform our Meeting Places to contribute to a circular society and have a positive impact on local communities. Knowledge of how to balance and merge environmental, social, and economic aspects to define sustainability and how Ingka uses that knowledge in striving for growth within the limits of the planet.
• Knowledge in commercial properties operations
• Be responsible to drive, develop and implement certain processes, manual, guideline in the functional area.
• Be responsible as a team leader to guide and coach the team members to deliver the result.
• Support the manager to define the tactics, implement the actions to achieve the functional goal.
• Share leadership responsibility for co-workers’ engagement, development and team development.