We are looking for you who have a strong leadership and who are motivated by IKEA's culture, values and business concept. You always lead by being a role model, and develop people and the business together by coaching, challenging and offering support.
You have a genuine passion for our customers, for people and for working in an always changing environment. You are a dedicated leader with an entrepreneurial mind set and you can turn great ideas into actions – always with focus on flexibility, simplicity and speed. By using clear communication and transparency, you inspire the whole store and your team to use their logistics skills to secure availability goals and efficient goods flow processes. You always strive to turn your knowledge and motivation into making IKEA Karlstad a great place to work and a place where customer have a great shopping experience. You have solid experience from leadership both operationally and commercially and to establish and implement action plans. You provide clear instructions and follow up on goals.
We are looking for courage, entrepreneurship & strong communication and leadership skills as well as a strong passion for people.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
By noticing areas of improvement and take measures to find better ways to work and implement solutions you will bring efficiency to the store by creating the store’s business plan based on global and national priorities and also local market needs together with your colleagues as a member of the store management team.
• Using strategic directions and business plan goals to develop and implement a clear logistics plan for the store with your logistics team. You ensure this plan is clearly understood by your team and that they know how they can actively contribute to achieving its goals.
• Sharing your specialist know-how with your commercial team partners and other functions, such as ordering, space and capacity planning, physical goods flow, supporting product change activities and replenishing sales spaces in a cost-efficient way in order to secure an exciting and inspiring customer shopping experience.
• Securing the monitoring and control of the logistics development in your store. You also act decisively and take actions to achieve the budgeted costs, performance measures and the goals defined in your store logistics plan.
• Leading future projects within logistics and fulfillment together with colleagues from the Swedish and Global Organization.
• Empowering your team by delegating responsibility to help them grow and develop, according to their individual ability and experience.
We offer you an exciting and unique opportunity to be part of and grow with us at IKEA with challenging tasks and the opportunity to contribute to the store's overall development. Within IKEA, there is also the opportunity to develop further in national or global assignments.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Your team consists of a Goods Flow manager, Outflow Manager, SSS manager, Team leader and around 40 co-workers. You’re a member of the Store Management team and you work with your colleagues fulfilling the Store Business Plan. You report to the Store Manager/Market Manager and you are also a member of the Store Commercial Team.
At IKEA Karlstad we aim to empowering our teams by delegating responsibility and give support to grow and develop – as individuals, teams and our business.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
The position is full-time, until further notice and start-date is upon agreement. This role includes working on specific/scheduled weekdays, evenings and weekends and you will also be a part of the stores on-call service.
We love to see business and people grow! Do you want to be a part and lead our development?
If you have any questions regarding the position you are more than welcome to contact Petra Adolfsson by mail email@example.com. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process or struggle to apply, please get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward receiving your application!