The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- Support the handling and administration of returned and transferred products with the objective being to minimise loss and maximise profit.
- Ensure that internal damages are minimised and the Recovery department supported.
- Ensure everyone understands and contributes to the process with focus on prevention, revenue and sustainability.
- Always contribute to environmental, health and safety performance in the store and work towards securing compliance with the group risk manual in the recovery operations areas.
- Responsible to minimize the financial loss of damaged in the store and try to maximise the financial recovery by repacking and moving goods back to stock or assemble, price and sell goods in the As-Is shop.
- Assist Exchange & Return in sourcing of replacement part or missing parts.
- Responsible for re-pack products meant for Back-To-Stock (BTS), assemble products for store themes, handle quality claims of quality issues furniture and scrap quality claim furniture following strictly the procedures.
- Responsible to sell As-Is furniture and serve customers in As-Is shop.
- Ensure to comply with and follow internal rules, policies and daily operational routines regarding issues like quality, safety in work place.
- Confident to approach and talk to people
- Ability to handle customers enquiries and make decision
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work to make efficient use of time available
- Good personal discipline Computer literate
- Good attention to details
- Assertive and able to remain claim and controlled when faced with emotional customers under stressful times
- Ability to handle several tasks at the same time
You are invited to the Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click >>here* to begin your journey. Kindly note that your job application will be processed when you complete the assignment.
*If you can't access the link, please go to the original job posting at Smart Recruiter.
Please apply by 1 April 2023.