Vagas > SCD AREA Manager, Market Logistics
Descrição da vaga
As a SCD Area Manager for Market Logistics you will secure one common end-to-end development agenda for all franchisees to strengthen the IKEA Supply franchise offer and contribute to a more effective, efficient, and well-connected value chain. This means high Interaction with all SCD Areas and main stakeholders across IKEA, to find solutions for an even greater customer experience!
• Contribute to a connected value chain by embedding processes and digital solution development, and securing compatibility with all retail IT platforms across IKEA
• Lead by holding together the development agenda for logistics and fulfilment in the market dimension and facilitate a tight cooperation between SCD and all franchisees
• Secure & develop optimal processes & solutions for all related areas
• Lead and coordinate all supply activities related to the successful expansion and establishment of the IKEA Concept in new countries, across IKEA Supply.
• Lead cross-process initiatives, such as Food supply integration
This means that you will lead the transformation to develop process and digital solutions, delivering to the IKEA Supply objectives and defined business needs. You will secure cross process and organisation collaboration with a holistic view and in close cooperation with suppliers and stakeholders, whereby franchisees are critical partners. You will be accountable for high and stable performance of your SCD area. You are passionate about the digital transformation and see process- and solution development as a key to make life easier for the many people and make a clear footprint in line with the IKEA direction. This you will secure by leading the SCD area management team and securing competent high performing teams and leaders who inspires co-workers to reach their full potential. You are a member of SCD management and take an active role in contributing to the overall strategic agenda of Supply Chain Development.
You are a strong business minded person with a passion for development of the end-to-end value chain, regarding supply and logistics.
You dare to think differently, and you have an agile approach and adapt as we go. You are interested in finding new ways of working and are highly motivated to do this by leading business through people and collaborate and interact with many different stakeholders, creating new relations and networks.
You have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate verbally, visually and in writing in an inspirational way with IKEA tone of voice. Furthermore, you have ability to plan and handle multiple topics and changing priorities/deadlines.
For you to be successful in the role we believe that you have deep experience of:
• Leading people in a global environment, preferably also with experience from IKEA Retail
• Proven record of passionate and strong senior leadership – developing, inspiring, leading, coaching and influencing other senior leaders and senior specialists – based on the IKEA key values
• Influencing and collaborating with stakeholders in a global context
• Leading complex assignments in a global environment
• Knowledge and understanding of the IKEA processes and organisations to best identify the potentials
• IKEA Supply chain setup and ways of working as enabling end-to-end low-cost operation across the IKEA value chain and IKEA Retail specifically
• Managing development initiatives and how solutions are crucial for business success
• IKEA Business plan process and strategic direction
• Have a strong desire to collaborate and interact with stakeholders
• Are inspired to develop business by an innovative agenda and a “dare to try” mentality
• Are pragmatic and solution oriented, always with high quality in your deliveries
• Are flexible and dynamic in new and changing environment
• Have high ability to handle wide scope of activities within IKEA
We offer you a position in a fast paced, truly global environment with an endless Supply of development opportunities!
The position is based in Pratteln, Switzerland and will require travelling.
At Supply Chain Development we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward, and inclusive.
If this sounds like an environment you could enjoy working in, please send your CV and Cover Letter (in English) where you tell us more about yourself and why you believe you fit in to this job. Send your application via our recruitment system SmartRecruiters no later than the 19th August 2022.
We welcome all applications. In the first selection, we consider candidates with a solid IKEA knowledge.
If you have questions about the role, please contact email@example.com or the recruiting manager firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.
IKEA Core Business Supply is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
In 2020 Supply Chain Development (SCD) was created as a new business unit in Core Business Supply and we are on an exciting journey! By gathering the end-to-end supply chain development and innovation agenda into one organization, embedding management and development of processes and digital solutions into the business, we will meet the future with the right competences and business capabilities. By this we will also create the preconditions to a world class supply chain that enable IKEA to efficiently respond to the ever-changing customer needs. Read more about SCD here